Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I was going to wait until I had my shawl blocked before posting any more pictures, but I still don't have my blocking wires. So I am going to go ahead and post a picture of my finished COTR shawl before blocking.



Here it is stretched across my California King size bed.

Kurt finished building a table for my Incredible Sweater Machine knitting machine so I've been playing with that the last few days.



Yesterday I got tired of "practicing" and decided to try to make a sweater for Gregory. The first piece is the sweater back which only took a couple of hours. I'm sure it will get faster as I figure out what I am doing.

I also finished Gabrielles sundress.



Here is a picture of the bodice.



I converted a puffed sleeve pattern into a sundress with only an adult sized french curve so I was pretty proud of myself.



Gabrielle got to wear her new dress to church on Sunday.



We tried to get a nice natural smile from Gabrielle, but. . .



She went for sultry.



Gregory got involved and I lost Gabrielle's attention.



But I still think she is a cutie!

Gregory couldn't stand it and wanted his picture taken too.



And since our families live so far away, I thought they might enjoy seeing pictures of the kids too.



And after all, most of my time is spent with them and schooling them anyway.

No comments: