Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My sister Mary and her family moved into their own home yesterday. The house sure seems quite after a month and a half with four children and four adults living in it. I miss my sister and her family, but the peace and quiet sure is nice.

While they were here, Mary and I made matching night-gowns for our three girls.




They were a big hit. We picked sea shell fabric for Florida.




Mary did most of the decorative work and I sewed them together. We finished Gabrielle's and Savannah's gowns first.




But that nearly broke little Summer's heart. She wanted her night-gown like the big girls. We wrapped the fabric around her for pictures and then I quickly assembled her gown the following day.




The girls sure loved flitting around the house in their matching night gowns. They were quite adorable.


No comments: